Key project information
Sector: Oil and Gas
Client: Proponent of CSG to LNG project
Location: Downstream LNG processing plant- Curtis Island
Project dates: 2011
- Ecological services provided
- Targeted flora translocation survey
- Ecological management advice
- Project Overview
Our client is part of a joint venture developing Australia’s largest position of coal seam gas resource. New Ground worked for the client at the downstream processing facility located on Curtis Island in central Queensland. The project involvement included targeted flora searches within disturbance areas of the proposed processing facility. Our teams were tasked with surveying protected flora as part of a flora relocation program.
- Key project outcomes
- The fluid nature of the work location required out field teams to be responsive and solutions focused to allow for scheduling changes, and restriction around access
- Through provision of experienced ecology teams we were able to provide the client with technically rigorous project outcomes.